Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Second diploma

So, there goes the end of my Web Design diploma journey. Got the final evaluation just now. Alhamdulillah: Beeee :-) A rich B for both theory exam (PHP-ActionScript-MySQL) and practical exam (PHP) and a B minus (don't care as long as it's a B wakaka) for my final project.

I'm glad. And I think my JQuery teacher Tim would be glad too, as this kind of following dialogue will not happen anymore in class:

M(me) : Uhmm... Tim?
T(Tim) : Yeah, any problem with your code?
M : Yeh, I'm trying to make this object fading in. But it can only fade out?! I think my code is good. Can you check my code?
T : *In silence, examining my code for eventual syntax error, as it has always been my problem hahah*
T : Uhm, okey, I'm gonna leave you for now.
M : *Memandang kode dengan kebingungan*

*And in 5 minutes, aku menyadari tentu saja the object will NOT fade in, cos it's already on the stage. Wakakaka, lemot deh. (Blame the pregnancy hormones!!)

-Well, in the end the grades did not really matter, I'm happy that for once bisa menyelesaikan kuliah tepat waktu. Unlike S-1 yang baru berakhir setelah 7 thn. Next, mencari kerja. Although with my pregnancy it will be very hard as I understand companies would prefer other candidates, but just trying out will not hurt, no? Kalaupun akhirnya belum dapet apa2, anggap aja mengasah pengalaman interview dalam bahasa Inggris & Belanda (alamak, interview pake bahasa kumpeni.... ufff).

-My favourite school assignment so far is a flash banner I made for "Primagama" : http://mysite.saeamsterdam.com/~502812/assignments/assignment_5.html
Bikin animasi dengan flash sangat menarik, I think what I've learned in this school is just a start. I will definitely keep learning at home and trying to discover more.

Dus. One diploma to sit next to my Bachelor certificate in our boekenrek, insyaAllah. And a baby. What a year - terimakasih, Allah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey theere.. congraaatzz!! :D maaf telat.. aku udh lama ga cek google reader :P

i know it must feel good to finish something (that you like) on time! the B grades should be another congratulations! well done ! :D

and dont worry that much about employment, like true love it will come evntually, mwahahahah!

congrats lgi nes :)

a.k.a. Nez said...

thanks hon. soal employment I'll take it easy.klo emang belum dapet brarti emang jatahku untuk take some time off and enjoy my pregnancy :) walaupun skrg ini aku terus belajar dirumah tiap hari, biar ilmunya ga mati, untungnya untuk graphic/web banyak open source tutorial and books in internet. tapi tetep pengennya setelah baby umur 1th-2th sih kerja :) biar dia kebiasa mandiri ditinggal ibunya dari kecil... ciyee.. nggaya tenan :P